A modern solution,
safe and lasting,
Are you missing one or more teeth?
Dental implants are the solution.
If you are missing one or more teeth or all your teeth, the best replacement method is a dental implant. With this implant you will feel healthier, you will have more self-confidence and you will enjoy eating again.
When you lose a tooth, the jawbone suffers from atrophy and the bone wears away because there are no longer teeth roots available to anchor it in place. Moreover the adjacent teeth will incline towards the empty space. Despite the fact that the shape of your jawbone will change and it will cause esthetic problems, you will also have biting issues. You will not be able to eat your favourite foods. If you lose a front tooth, the resulting bone defect will be difficult to mask and the beauty and symmetry of your smile will be lost.
The answer to all these problems is dental implants. They replace the missing teeth and help the jawbone to remain intact and slow down the atrophy process of the bone.
The dental implant is a titanium piece that looks like a screw and which replaces the root of the missing teeth in the jawbone. The outer side of the screw (dental abutment) sustains a crown, a bridge or a denture. The lost teeth are replaced without affecting or damaging the remaining healthy adjacent teeth.
Are the dental implants more efficient
than the traditional ways of replacing the missing teeth?
The answer is absolutely yes.
- Dental implants eliminate the need of preparing the adjacent natural healthy teeth, like in ordinary ways of making bridges.
- The resorbtion of jawbone through atrophy will make your facial appearance look older and ruined. You will look younger with the help of dental implants.
- When using implants the jawbone remains strong, healthy and intact and also maintains skin and facial structures.
- Implants help you look and feel better and more confident.
- Implants are comfortable.
- Implants look similar to natural teeth.
- Implants are easy to maintain.
Partial and full mouth dentures have many disadvantages: they come out easily, make injuries and cause pain, cover a lot of the inside mouth, their masticatory efficiency is low, you cannot feel the taste of food and the production of speech is more difficult.
Dental implants eliminate these dissatisfactions.
You will feel your implants like your own natural teeth!
You will smile and laugh again with more self-confidence. Goodbye to dental adhesives.
You will be able to eat your favourite food without the fear of losing your denture.